As a digital ecosystem and the biggest Microsoft Partner for the BeLux region, one of our main goals is to support community building and build and maintain strong and sustainable ties with Microsoft. One way of doing this is by investing in knowledge sharing and unleashing the full potential of Microsoft technology. In addition we carry out this profound knowledge to our customers, to highlight the various ways we can support them. That’s why we organize the Modern Work for Modern People events in cooperation with Microsoft.
Modern Work for Modern People 2022 – Your Journey to a Modern Employee Experience
Throwback to our 2022 edition on Well-being, connection and engagement to support your future-proof and successful organization. Our goal with these external events? Taking our customers on a Journey to build a vibrant workplace and create a better experience for every employee.
Key elements to achieve great employee experience are well-being, connection, focus, empowerment, growth and purpose. But in today’s remote and hybrid work environment creating this great employee experience is more challenging than ever. Employees want to feel more connected and aligned to their company’s purpose and mission. They want to grow, leave a mark and make a difference. Leaders need a modern way to effectively engage and develop their employees, while IT needs to be able to quickly enable this Modern Employee Experience in a secure way without having to rip and replace all their existing systems.
Topics and key notes
To tackle this topic, we invited two inspirational speakers and assembled a number of our competence centers with experience in the matter to bring insights through use cases. Resulting in a pretty interesting program:
- Ann De Bisschop, keynote speaker, wellbeing consultant and author on well being as a condition to success. Ann addressed Business Leaders and HR Managers to convince them that employee wellbeing is not an option with concrete tips to make sure their employees start working differently, better and with more enthusiasm and energy.
- Patrick Viaene, Modern Workplace Lead at Microsoft on trends in Employee Experience and why Microsoft Viva is relevant to drive better adoption, productivity and employee engagement.
- Use cases by De Cronos Groep, brought by eVri, Qubix, Redmojo and The Flow. They assembled their experience in a number of real life examples. Starting with strategy and communication focusing on employee and people centricity. Achieving your goals based on a solid, secure and user-friendly technology with data-driven HR insights and closing with concrete automation scenarios to improve the daily productivity of employees.
To recap, we gladly share the takeaways of this year’s Modern Work for Modern People Event.
- Put people at the center when designing an employee experience journey.
- Automate key processes to reduce burden.
- Use (people) data to gain insights, drive change, improve wellbeing, processes and many more aspects of a successful, human-centric, organization.
And of course this event wouldn’t be successful without the opportunity to learn from peers, discuss challenges and scout opportunities accompanied by food and drinks.
Do you want to start or improve your to happier, more engaged and well informed employees? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experts to discover the full scope of Microsoft Viva Solutions.